Epoch Indoor Racer - epoch1-43.com

Go Back   epoch1-43.com Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion

Old 10-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to arch2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_s2000
LBRC, I'm about to send you a pm about ordering a shotgun mount.
it's well worth the cost, which is not much i must admit. lbrc's work is first class.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

OOPS, Look what I just found myself buying through paypal! from betty.k aswell, both are getting shipped on tuesday, and I cant wait

Old 10-16-2006, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBRC
I have a sneaking suspicion that we haven’t seen everything yet.
Are you teasing us with inside knowledge or is this a real (unfounded) suspicion?

EDIT:

enjoy the epoch's honda, you'll love 'em! I'm gonna put in some runtime on mine tonight, will post some video.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:16 AM

I've got about 4 epochs in desperate need of batteries. One is working but is only stock at the moment. I have another stock but it's in a box. BTW honda, i was about to reply in your bitpimps thread in your topic about looking for epoch parts, but just couldn't let go of my bodies ... lol, good luck with that though.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:07 AM

Thanks for the comments guys, arfin, I could allways use bodies I guess, but i'm more on the lookout for stuff like different tyres, boat motor(s) and such, and get that epoch out of the box ! :lol:

cdog4w - I'd love to see some video, that would be sweet, i'll look forward to it

Cheers guys, hopefully they will be shipped tomorrow, that means I should have them for the weekend ! woot woot Still can't wait
Old 10-18-2006, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_s2000
Thanks for the heads up.

OOPS, Look what I just found myself buying through paypal! from betty.k aswell, both are getting shipped on tuesday, and I cant wait

You are so wrong for that man. I've been looking for that body for a year and a half now. Does she have any more.....and more importantly can I get in touch with LBRC to buy his upgrade kit?
Old 10-18-2006, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_liter
i was wondering if the epochs on tiny rc shop were spec 2? i want to buy one. does anyone know? thanks
Yes they are.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will3kgt
You are so wrong for that man. I've been looking for that body for a year and a half now. Does she have any more.....and more importantly can I get in touch with LBRC to buy his upgrade kit?
She ? lol, betty.k is a guy man, not his real name
I'm pretty sure that's all his epoch stuff, but I could be wrong.

You can contact LBRC through : : lbrc@lbspd.com

If you happed to have a levin body, i'd be more than happy to trade , allthough it's pointless me selling it, because i'll have no body for it so yea if you fo happen to have a levin or possibly the old skyline body, let me know.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:27 AM

Guess who is now the proud owner of these 2 cars ! They arrived safely this afternoon, and are brilliant! I've been hooked on running the DG master, and it's stock! Very unusual for me to run a car for a long while stock, but I think this one will stay stock, it's lived well past my expectations, being a clone I was expecting it to be not so great, but it's great, the only complaint I have is the servo locks up now and again, Have to mention how cool it is to have indicators and hazard lights though! hehehe, great fun, I'll have to switch them into a nice scale body, would look awsome!

I havent had a chance to run the sp2 epoch yet, but I can see it's a very sweet car, and i'm loving the light kit, super-bright!... Diff seems a little notchy, but i'll see what becomes of that.

He also threw in a **** load of free bodies 2, about 5 lexan ones, and 4 resin (i think) cast ones.

I'll snap some pictures tomorrow, but it's dark now and the lighting's not great indoors.

I hope to be hanging around here for a good while, and purchasing more epoch's and DG master's in the future!

.::EDIT::.
A quick and bad quality video of the DG master, I find it very fast for a stocker!

Last edited by honda_s2000; 10-20-2006 at 09:04 AM.