Epoch Indoor Racer - epoch1-43.com

Go Back   epoch1-43.com Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion

Old 06-14-2006, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBRC
Plan on be making a batch this weekend, and yes I can make a red one. Will email to let you know when I have one available.
Thanks for the reply LBRC. I'm looking forward to it. I took apart my Epoch yesterday, and it looks like I can make a pan chassis kit for it. I just need to find a very thin sheet of stiff carbon fiber. I also thought about having the knuckles and tie-rod made out of aluminum and anodyzing that as well, possibly some wheels. I'll have to see if I can draw these parts to scale in AutoCad. I know of a shop on the internet that can take your CAD drawings and make any part you want out of almost any material. How about some inch-up wheels for your Epoch? Wouldn't that be awesome!

I would like to take my pan-chassis kit, along with some aluminum upgrades, your motor pod and motors, and make an aftermarket kit called Killer Epochs!
Actually, we probably need a better name than that, any thoughts?

Last edited by Marq; 06-14-2006 at 02:26 PM.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to losilover14

dude just make the chassi outta alum first then upgrade to carbon fiber.

and lbrc is yourname phil by any chance? do u know a guy in santa maria california? if so is it possible to test any of your new ideas? i am jw because i bought an epoch few years back (spec1) and hadnt herd much on them till recently and i bought a spec two from a guy in santa maria CA and he told me that he knows a guy Phillip K and he makes the shotgun motor pod and a few other hop ups and i guess it is you since your talking about making a batch. so he gave me your phone number and told me if i had any ?'s on epochs and stuff to give ya a call and that you re very easy to talk to. also he told me you know about alot of different racing groups in the nation have u herd much about them out in suffolk norfolk virginia?

hey if you could email me with pics and prices on your products please email me.
whatwazthat14@yahoo.com
Old 06-30-2006, 10:30 PM

losilover14
Looks like you have already have answers to most of your questions.

But I can clarify a few easy enough, I personally only have one name on this or any other micro/mini RC forums and that’s “lbrc” it stands for Little Baby Race Cars, London Baby Racing Club, and other similar good natured references to a humorous team T-shirt I had made for a Tamtec race many-many moons ago.

I definitely made/make the Shotgun if there is anyone else claiming to make and or have developed the Epoch Shotgun motor pod please let me know so I can ask the Pimps to help them out a Bit.

For photo’s check out the Epoch section of my photo gallery, specifically album 80 Building a High Performance Epoch, and album 99 Shotgun Motor Mounts. Some people seem to have trouble navigating it though so here is some help; when you click on a thumbnail you get either the full sized photo with descriptions and comments or another nested sub album, many of the photo’s have detailed descriptions and even tutorial instructions under them so when you see something you are interested in don’t just look at the thumbnail go to the full sized photo and scroll down to see the description and comment section.

Shortly I will have a web page up with photo’s and prices. Right now if you pm or email me with what you want I can tell you if I have any available.

BTW I recommend using the forums pm or email function instead of putting you address up for harvesting on the open forum.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:10 PM

so are u phill? i am jw.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:15 PM

I'm lbrc. Did you know that you can click on a members name to send them an email or PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:25 PM

well i shot ya a pm
Old 07-03-2006, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq
Actually, we probably need a better name than that, any thoughts?

How about 1/43 Micro Ninja?