Epoch Indoor Racer - epoch1-43.com

Go Back   epoch1-43.com Forums > General Discussion > Clubs and Tracks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2009, 05:54 PM

Default New Epoch Tracks by RCP

Hello Epoch fans. I already have a running thread over at Tinyrc and Mini-zracer and thought I would keep members here in the loop on one of our new products. RCP Tracks has a new track coming out that suits the Epoch, dNaNo and other small scale cars, perfectly. The track incorporates our new worm rail design and racing system. The new design allows users to set up virtually any type of layout. We currently have 12 Epoch cars that we have tested on the track and they perform outstanding.

I have listed some of the features of the new track below.

~ Create any lane width.
~ Vary the lane width at any portion of the track and as many times as needed.
~ Replicate any circuit track though out the world.
~ Incorporates our special worm rail design that offers high impact resistant features, without causing damage to the small scale bodies.
~ Create any radius angle, corner, turn or chicane.
~ New inside corner curbs at each short radius turn for realistic look and driving advantages.
~ Short rail height for a more realistic look for the small RC cars.
~ Two grip surfaces. One smooth surface for those looking for realistic handling and one high grip for those that want to go fast. No need for foam tires when using the dNaNo on the grip side of the track.
~ Completely modular for those that want to start out small, such as a table top track or on a ping pong table. Add more pieces to make the tracks as large and challenging as you want.
~ Completely compatible with the Kyosho Mini-z cars as well. Make the lane width larger for running multiple cars at one time.
~ Compatible with original RCP Track kits. You will be able to incorporate existing RCP Tracks with your new layouts.
~ Compatible with the Kyosho dNaNo lap timing system. Kyosho, Japan already uses the RCP Track with the dNaNo and dNaNo lap timing system.
~ The new RCP Epoch/dNaNo tracks along with the original RCP Tracks will be incorporated into future on-line and in store racing events here in the US.

We are shooting for a price point of under $100 for a standard Epoch track that will set up on a ping pong table or similar size area. With this size layout there are over 50 different layouts that can be created. If you already own some of our RCP kits than your price should be lower.

Stay tuned for more details and pictures. I am awaiting some documents from the USTPO and once those are back, I will post pictures, details and availability.

Thanks for your time,
John
RCP Tracks, Inc

Last edited by RCPMini-z; 04-26-2009 at 06:22 PM.